1.We respect your privacy
Schedugram respects your right to privacy and this policy sets out how we collect and treat your personal information.
“Personal information” is information we hold which is identifiable as being about you.
2. What personal information we collect
We may collect the following types of personal information from you:
• phone number
• fax number
• information about the goods or services you have ordered
• information from enquiries you have made
• communications between us
• credit card information
• information about the Instagram account(s) you add
• information about the post(s) you wish to make to your added account(s)
3. How we collect your personal information
We collect personal information from you in a variety of ways, including: when you interact with us electronically or in person; when you access our website; and when we provide our services to you.
4. Use of your personal information
We use your information to provide our service to you. We also use it to improve our service and to notify you of opportunities that we think you might be interested in.
We do not provide your information to third parties, except that we may provide your information to our business partners such as payment providers, who assist us in the provision of our services to you.
5. Security of your personal information
We take reasonable steps to protect your personal information. However, we are not liable for any unauthorized access to this information.
6. Access to your personal information
You can access and update your personal information by contacting us. We may charge a reasonable administration fee for this access.
When you visit our application
When you come on to our APP we may collect certain information such as mobile type, operating system, website visited immediately before coming to our site, etc. This information is used in an aggregated manner to analyse how people use our site, such that we can improve our service.
Third party sites
Our site has links to other websites not owned or controlled by us. We are not responsible for these sites or the consequences of you going on to those sites.